Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hotarmacising to avoid fat upper arms (day 3: Suburban Dyke)

My partner has already labeled my new routine as "Hot Arm Exercise" which I've shortened to "hotarmacise" and which I've practiced today as yesterday, despite my previous assertion I would do something else today. However, I omitted the weight bar because I don't feel like going to the basement and I did lat pull-downs with the 5 lbs weights.

I am not sure how hot-as-in-sexy this all has made me over the past three days. I've certainly gotten hot-as-in-sweaty but then I sweat easily. I see no difference in my arms over three days, not that I expected to see any, but my arms feel bulkier. I really don't want bulky, bulging arms, just nice lean muscle toned ones.

Actually, I will be really happy if I never get the bat wings so many old ladies get. I'm not there yet but have cousin whose wife's mother had arm wings that hung down what seemed like a foot and really flapped about. The poor thing's arms we so fat and floppy she could not wear anything but short sleeves because nothing fit over those huge wings. It was frightening. I was traumatized. Hence, while hot-as-in-sexy will be nice (and who would not love to be hot), I am really hoping to avoid huge free-flying upper arms. (Those shown here are not mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment