Monday, April 20, 2009

First Day of the First Week on the Hot Arms Program: P'ster

So I met my first day's goal: 15 boy push ups in the morning (which for me is around 2:00 in the afternoon) and 15 before bed (which I'm posting from now). Check.

In between I did two sets of 10 of each of the following: triceps pull-ups, first set on the edge of a chair, next set on the edge of the bed (because it is next to a full-length mirror on the door and I wanted to watch my hotness unfurl); biceps curls with 8 lb. hand weights; and deltoid lifts, or whatever they're called (you know, that exercise that looks like you're waving a plane in for landing).

This will be my routine for the next week, then I will take it up a notch (i.e., maybe put up more mirrors).

All in all, it's a satisfying start.

1 comment: